Friday, May 15, 2009

Humor Time

Heh.

Then there was the Jesuit out for a drive who crashed into another car, only to discover that the other driver was a Franciscan.

"It was my fault," each of them insisted -- as is only right and proper with religious men.

The Jesuit in his concern for the other said, "You look badly shaken up. You could probably use a good stiff drink right now to calm down." So he produced a flask.

The Franciscan drank and said, "Thank you; I feel much better now."

The Jesuit said, "You still look a little rattled, have another drink."

And the Frannie did.

"One more," said the Jesuit," and you'll be feeling fine again."

The Franciscan, after taking a drink, said, "But Father, you're probably shaken up too. Why don't you have a drink."

"I will," the Jesuit replied, "but I think I'll wait until after the police have come."

HT: Fr. Philip

No comments: