Tuesday, May 12, 2009

NRSC: Subversive

I'm kinda happy that when the NRSC called last year I told them I was "unable to assist."

Otherwise I could have been blamed for this:

Even as Gov. Charlie Crist comes under fire from Florida conservatives, he will be getting some important political backing today as he announces that he’s running for the Senate in Florida.

The National Republican Senatorial Committee will be endorsing Crist, according to a senior Hill operative, marking the first time it has taken sides (for a non-incumbent) in a competitive GOP primary this election cycle.

Crist is another Lee Dreyfus--that is, NOT a Conservative.

HT: The Winning McCain

1 comment:

Terry said...

I'm presently registered in Broward County, Florida as "No party affiliation." That will change by the end of next week so I can vote in the primary for Marco Rubio. Should he win, the only way Charlie Crist ever gets another vote from me is if his opponent is Kendrick Meek in the general.